At iYourVoice, we focus on providing high-quality responses to our clients’ surveys, used for market research purposes. Your data is gathered collectively and we will never single out or share any personal information that has not been given as part of a survey. It is of utmost importance to us that we respect the privacy and confidentiality of our iYourVoice community members.
With over 10 years' of experience in online surveys, our parent company 1HuiLu Technoloy Co.,Ltd adheres to the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research, the ESOMAR Guideline for Online Research and the MRS code of conduct.
Our commitment to you:
- iYourVoice ensures that all information provided outside of surveys remains confidential. iYourVoice will oversee the protection of all information on your personal account, which is uniquely accessible using your login details.
- iYourVoice will respect the privacy of your personal data: any personal information you give us will not be used, with the exception of collective, anonymous statistics. iYourVoice will never edit or share your personal information with any third parties, unless you give us consent to do so, or unless this information is provided in a survey.
- You have the right to access any personal data that we hold at all times in accordance with freedom of information laws. You also have the right to close your iYourVoice account and delete your personal details from the system at any time.
- iYourVoice is committed to compensating members for time spent completing surveys via the iYourVoice site. Registration is completely free and there are no hidden charges or financial commitments required from you.
- You will be regularly invited to take part in surveys based on your personal profile. Profile questionnaires are available to give us more information about you. This will enable us to learn more about you and provide you with the chance to take part in more surveys in the future. Complete as many surveys as you can - the more you complete, the better your chances of being selected for future surveys.
For more information on the protection of your personal data, please do not hesitate to read the Terms and Conditions or contact us if you have any queries.